All about Household Hygiene Products
Although found on your pets, you are just as likely, if not more so, to find fleas in your homes, in carpets, on furnishings etc. A single flea can lay up to 40 eggs per day. This can occur all year round with warm weather in the summer and the use of central heating in the winter. Successful treatment for fleas depends on breaking their life cycle with the right product.
- Always test a small area of surface before using product in full.
- Ensure all pets and children are safely out of the area which you are treating.
- Pay particular attention to skirting boards, nooks and crevices.
- To prevent infestations of fleas in your vacuum cleaner, try using a flea collar in the bag.
- Always treat your cats and dogs as well as your home.
Donated by the Borg Cardona and Co. Ltd. visit Borg Cardona website